Saturday, April 19, 2008

Secured Personal Loans: Easy and Comfortable Way of Financing

You want to go out on a holiday with your family to exotic locations or want to buy a vehicle or want money for your children’s education but are dragged back because of shortage of money. Well here is a solution for all those who want loan to improve their financial condition and live much comfortable life- Secured personal loans.

Brief

Secured Personal Loans will help you to get loans by keeping any collateral. The amount achieved can be up to 125% of the equity of the collateral kept. The sanctioning of loan will take some time since there will be property related document verification and evaluation of the worth of the property in question. However, since the borrower has kept security the rate charged will be very less. The borrower can obtain any amount between £ 3000 and £ 75,000 as loan.

Requirement of the applicants

• Should be above 18 years of age and must be an UK citizen

• Documents related to the property heshe owning which is going to be kept as collateral should be genuine.

• Should be employed having regular income

Rate of interest and repayment tenure

Secured Personal Loans are sanctioned based on the collateral kept by the applicant hence the rate of interest charged is very less and that’s because here the lender is at least risk. The repayment tenure ranges between 5 years to 25 years. The repayment can be done monthly or as decided between the lender and borrower. Any default in repayment can put the borrower in bad credit rating list and further defaults can cause him to loose his collateral.

Advantages

• Larger amount sanctioned as loan

• Very less rate of interest charged

• Small repayments

• Longer repayment tenure

• Can apply online too

• Also applicable foe bad credit rated persons to improve their score.

Source:Articlesbase.com/loans-articles/secured-personal-loans-
easy-and-comfortable-way-of-financing-387275.html

3 comments:

Erica Smith said...

Hi,

This is Erica Smith , a webmaster of some quality financial websites having good internet presence and traffic. As I found your website is relevant to my one, I'd like to have you as my link partner. I'm ready to give you some healthy links (both text and banner) from content pages(pr1/2/3) of my websites.

So if you are interested for then feel free to mail or chat with me at ericasmith568(at)gmail(dot)com with your website link details.

Looking forward to your quick reply.

Have a nice day. :)

Regards,

Erica
ericasmith568(at)gmail(dot)com

Bad Credit Resources said...

Personal loans for people with bad credit is as well a possible loan anyone with poor credit can get Bad Credit Loans

Anonymous said...

Hello, Everyone,  I' m Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Pedro help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you are looking for financial freedom I will advise you to contact Mr Pedro with this email below   pedroloanss@gmail.com